by Pilgrim's Pride | June 18th, 2012
Ten Rules for Americanists to follow in our struggle to keep our land and our people alive:
1. Understand this is a war of ideas. It must be fought with ideas.
2. Do not concede our English tongue to the enemy! Use “he, him, and his; she, her, and hers” instead of the insidious “them” and “theirs”. There is a nobility in the title “Man” and the title “Woman” the politically correct would deny. Only the proven are called Man. Only the worthy are called Woman.
3. Witness the risen Christ and be unashamed to declare your faith before men. Address the Almighty with the respect earned with blood by our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Remember our forefathers: Remember the birthday of George Washington; Remember Independence Day; Remember the Pilgrim’s landing at Plymouth Rock.
5. Ask of every political position, each new proposal, Is it good for America? Or does it bring dispossession?
6. Defend the integrity of the American country. Our ancestors gave their lives to build this land from the wilderness. It is a privilege for a foreigner to live here. He must prove himself worthy — and welcome. Do not cheapen citizenship by giving it away promiscuously.
7. Recognize the great distinction between a United States citizen and an American. Citizenship is a legal technicality; American is our blood.
8. Learn and teach our history to all, especially to the younger generations. “He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future”.
9. Avoid at all costs fratricidal and internecine fighting. All Americans are brother Americans. Fight the enemy not your own
10. See and speak the truth, even if it pains you to admit it.